While our artis Melayu Malaysia Salih Yaacob is getting his forth wife Emi pretty soon.
Now we have Hollywood super action star Arnold Schwarzenegger getting divorced with his wife Maria Shriver of 25 years marriage.
Now I’m sure you have heard the former governor-actor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s separation with his wife Maria Shriver, and his affair with 50 year-old Mildred Patricia Baena, who was a member of his household staff.
The Governator has apologized to his wife Maria Shriver, his children and his family.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver And Mistress Mildred Baena
I know many of you know more about Arnold Schwarzenegger than his wife Maria Shriver.
After all he is known as an international movie star and a former governor of California.
Oh yes, not forgetting his naughty scandal way back in year 2000.
He is said to have fooled with a British TV host, Anna Richardson.
Then there was another TV host, Denise Van Outen, who also claimed that said Arnie slapped her bottom, then brushed his arm against her.
So Arnie “The Terminator” became “The Governor” and then “The Gropernator” and now he is known as “The Spermanator“.
Now I agree with Austrian Running Man mean when he said the best activities for your health are pumping iron.
Anyway, the only thing most of you know about his 55 year-old wife Maria Shriver is she is one of the famous American family, the Kennedys.
Well, for your information, Maria Shriver is a Peabody Award and Emmy Award-winning journalist.
She is an author of six best-selling books, which include “What’s Heaven?”, “We Empower: Inspirational Wisdom for Women“, “And One More Thing Before You Go…” and “Just Who Will You Be?: Big Question. Little Book. Answer Within”
Among all Maria Shriver’s books, there is this popular book entitled “Ten Things I Wish I’d Known Before I Went Out into the Real World“.
The ten things are:
1. First and Foremost: Pinpoint Your Passion
2. No Job Is Beneath You
3. Who You Work for and with Is as Important as What You Do
4. Your Behavior Has Consequences
5. Be Willing to Fail
6. Superwoman is Dead (and Superman may be taking Viagra)
7. Children Do Change Your Career (Not to Mention Your Entire Life)
8. Marriage is a Hell of a Lot of Hard Work
9. Don’t Expect Anyone Else to Support You Financially
Well, I think it’s time Maria Shriver should come up with a new book called “Ten Things I Wish I’d Known- Before I Married To Arnold Schwarzenegger“.
The ten things probably would be:
1. First and Foremost: Never Marry Him!
2. No Extra-Marital Affair Is Beneath Him
3. Married To A Kennedy Is No Big Deal
4. His Behavior Has No Consequences, Only Public Jokes
5. Be Willing To Be Terminated
6. Barbarian Is Not Dead… and Spermanator Doesn’t Need Viagra
7. Know How To Read Between His Austrian Accent
8. Marriage With Arnie Is A Raw Deal
9. Don’t Expect The Running Man To Stay Put
10. A Predator With A Gaped Teeth
After all Arnold has openly said that for him life is continuously being hungry.
The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer…..and even to father a love child outside the wedlock!