This is how to get your content indexed quicker with Fetch from Google Webmaster Tools.
1. Go to Google Webmaster Tools.
2. Click on the domain name.
3. Next click on Crawl and it will drop down a menu.
4. Click on Fetch as Google.
5. Enter your particular blog URL into the empty box after your domain name.
6. Click the FETCH red button.
7. Verify that the Fetch Status was successful.
Once Googlebot can successfully fetch your page, submit that page to the Google index.
8. Click the Submit to index button.