Last Updated August 24th 2017
This blog post is about how to install UUSee setup English tutorial for all sports fans who don’t understand Mandarin.
I wrote this post back in year 2012.
Since then many changes has taken place to this China P2P site.
So I have to re-write this blog post all over again.
UUSee dot com is a network interactive platform relies on peer-to-peer(P2P) transmission, video codec technology and distributed server deployment.
It offers users around the world with massive video content and sports interactive products and services.
Sports Live Entertainment Interactive Platform
Today UUSee.com offers the world’s leading sports event information resources, covering 88,000 annually international events.
It provides high-quality sports real-time and historical data, graphic, audio and video, games and other products and services.
How To Install UUSee Setup English Tutorial
The site is in Mandarin, so I have written an easy-to-understand detailed tutorial on how to install and setup in English.
This is how you do it:
1. Go to PCHome.net.
2. Click on the green button as shown below.
3. The UUSee setup box in rar format will pops up as shown below.
5. Click on the “OK” button.
6. It will start to download.
7. After it has finished downloading, click on the file as shown below.
10. A box will pop up as shown below.
12. Another box will pop up and click on the middle button as indicated in the image below.
17. Finally click the middle button below as shown in the image above.
18. Your Windows Firewall may pop up to remind you that it has blocked some features of this program.
20. Then click on the “Allow access” button below.
Now you should see two UUSee icons on your computer.
You have a great time watching your favorite sporting events from around the world at UUSee.