Here is a detailed and easy-to-understand guide on how to update (kemas kini) your BR1M Bantuan Rakyat 1Malaysia application.
If you log into the BR1M Bantuan Rakyat 1Malaysia website, you DON’T see the word “Kemas Kini” (update).
I think many website designers need to read the book, “Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability” by Steve Krug.
The problem with many so-called designers, they forget the “function over form” principle.
Designers, remember this aphorism found in French aristocrat aviator-writer Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s 1939 book “Terre des Hommes” (English Title: Wind Sand And Stars).
“…la perfection soit atteinte non quand il n’y a plus rien à ajouter, mais quand il n’y a plus rien à retrancher…”
“…perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add but when there is no longer anything to take away…” (English translation)
Sorry for the digression…
Update kemaskini BR1M Bantuan Rakyat 1Malaysia 2018
Let’s get back to updating your BR1M application 2018:
Note: Before you log into BR1M site, get your BR1M application form by your side.
You need some of the information from it when it comes to “Soalan Keselamatan” (Security Question) part. (see #9 below)
1. Log in to BR1M home page.
2. As you can see there is NO immediate or direct “Kemas Kini” link on the very home page.
3. You need to click on the “MyBR1M” to kemas kini or update your application as shown below:
5. Click on “KEMAS KINI PERMOHONAN” icon or pictogram as shown above.
7. Then click on “Log Masuk” red button next to it.
9. The question varies. It could be: your email address which you have listed in the application, your partner’s MyKad number, your phone number or where did you register the application, etc.
You can get them from your BR1M application, which I have reminded you above.
Note: For whatever reason if you could not answer the question asked, you can click on the “Tukar Soalan” button, to get another question.
11. If there is no problem to the security question, it will send you right into your BR1M application form.
12. Here you can see all the details of your application.
15. If there is nothing to edit or change, then leave them as they are.
16. Scroll down until you see section “KOD PENGESAHAN“.(AUTHENTICATION CODE)
17. Type in the digits (as shown on the left side) onto the blank space provided next to it.
19. Instantly, a menu pops up on the top right hand corner as shown below:
21. A small tick symbol will appear inside the small square box.
22. Next click on the “SETUJU & HANTAR” red button.
23. Immediately another box pops up with the remark: “Permohonan anda telah berjaya dikemaskini“.
25. Then it will show your latest updated application form.
27. Click on it, as shown below:
29. That’s all. You are done.
Note: There is no “Logout” link at the site.
You just close it by clicking on on the “Close Tab” (X symbol on the tab).