Update: Stop Using Hola Unblocker!
Uninstall it right away. It is selling your bandwidth and it is acting as a botnet.
Unblocker Hola to access Hulu and Pandora from outside USA tutorial.
I have written about the use of UnoTelly UndoDNS to gain access into sites like Netfix, Hulu and Pandora.
You can also install Hotspot Shield.
Here is another very popular way is to use Hola Unblocker for those of you living outside USA.
Note: Those of you who already have installed Unblocker Hola before and recently found that it was not working anymore, you should delete it away and reinstall.
How To Install Hola
1. Click the link here and download Hola Firefox Addon.
2. If you are using Firefox, click on “Start using Hola, it’s free Hola for Firefox“.
There are also options for those using Windows, Androids, Chrome or Mac OS.
3. After you have clicked on it, a menu box will appear, asking for your permission. Click “Allow“.
4. It will start to download. Once it is finished, click “Install“.
5. You be able to see the Hola icon (flaming smiley face) on the top right hand corner of your address bar.
How To Use Unblocker Hola To Access Hulu.com
1. When you clicked on the icon, a box will appear. It says: Google.com blocked?
2. In the same box, click on the US flag or UK flag.
3. Next, click on “Unblocker site list“.
4. A new page will open showing you the list of sites like Hulu, Netflix, Fox, CBS, Twitter, etc.
5. To access Hulu, click on Hulu.
For those of who wan to watch movies with mature content, you need to sign up an account. It is free of charge.
That’s all. Happy viewing.