Last Updated August 24th 2017
This blog post is about how to install UUSee setup English tutorial for all sports fans who don’t understand Mandarin.
I wrote this post back in year 2012.
Since then many changes has taken place to this China P2P site.
So I have to re-write this blog post all over again.
UUSee dot com is a network interactive platform relies on peer-to-peer(P2P) transmission, video codec technology and distributed server deployment.
It offers users around the world with massive video content and sports interactive products and services.
Sports Live Entertainment Interactive Platform
Today UUSee.com offers the world’s leading sports event information resources, covering 88,000 annually international events.
That include the Olympic Games, FIFA World Cup, NBA, the five European league and other top 100 football league, and F1, golf, tennis and other international events.
It provides high-quality sports real-time and historical data, graphic, audio and video, games and other products and services.
How To Install UUSee Setup English Tutorial
The site is in Mandarin, so I have written an easy-to-understand detailed tutorial on how to install and setup in English.
This is how you do it:
1. Go to PCHome.net.
2. Click on the green button as shown below.
3. The UUSee setup box in rar format will pops up as shown below.
4. At the box you can select it as: “Open with“.
5. Click on the “OK” button.
6. It will start to download.
7. After it has finished downloading, click on the file as shown below.
8. A new page pops up like the one shown below.
9. Next click on the line: “UUSee_down_Setup_2014.exe“.
10. A box will pop up as shown below.
11. Then click on the button as indicated in the image as shown above.
12. Another box will pop up and click on the middle button as indicated in the image below.
13. Another box pops up and again, click on the middle button as shown below.
14. Yet another box pops up and once it finished downloading, click on the middle button below.
15. Finally another box pops up.
16. Uncheck all the tiny boxes inside (click on them to remove the tick symbols).
17. Finally click the middle button below as shown in the image above.
18. Your Windows Firewall may pop up to remind you that it has blocked some features of this program.
19. For the Windows Firewall setting, check at: “Private networks, such as my home or work network“.
20. Then click on the “Allow access” button below.
Now you should see two UUSee icons on your computer.
To start viewing UUSee, click on either one of the icons.
You have a great time watching your favorite sporting events from around the world at UUSee.