Read This And You May Never Want To Ride A Bicycle Again

The next time when you sit on the seat of your bicycle, beware. You could end up like this unfortunate student in China. He was nearly killed by his own bicycle.

A Chinese student was cycling to to school, and suddenly the seat bent over, and the exposed metal rod penetrated right the boy’s rear!

bicycle metal rod stucked in boy anus china

Firefighters had only managed to detach him from the bicycle, but the metal rod was still stuck in his buttocks. Then he was rushed to hospital by ambulance. Yes, you can imagine the excruciating pain, this poor boy had to endure. [source]

Comments are closed.