Let’s take a quick look at some of the comments or views after the Barisan Nasional’s poor performance in 13th General Election 2013:
* The Opposition, particularly the DAP, has taken the Chinese for a “good ride” by making them believe they could change the government even when bumiputra and Indian support remained with Barisan Nasional, said Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. (source: The Star)
Note: The Star has removed the article. But you can still read here.
* Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today accused DAP of spreading “propaganda” that influenced educated Malays into perceiving the “Malay” Barisan Nasional (BN) government as corrupt. (source: Malaysian Insider)
* Dr M blames ungrateful Chinese and greedy Malays for BN’s worst performance (source: Malaysian Insider)
* General Election 13: Urban Chinese the real losers (source: The Star)
Note: The Star has removed the article. (http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2013/5/7/sarawak/13076524&sec=sarawak)
* The Chinese were misled into thinking a Pakatan Rakyat-led (PR) government would spell the end of special rights for the Malays and Bumiputeras, senior Umno politician Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Aziz has said as he joined his peers in describing Sunday’s “Chinese tsunami”. (Source: Malaysian Insider)
To sum it up, can I just say many Malaysians are stupid, gullible, greedy and ungrateful?
Well, if the opposition would to lose terribly at this General Election, they could possibly say the same remarks about Malaysians who supported Barisan Nasional.
Stupid, gullible, greedy and ungrateful Malaysians!