Let me show you how to transfer PayPal money to a Malaysia bank account the correct way.
Before you can withdraw or cash out the PayPal fund, you need to transfer it to your bank account first.
Generally this is how to transfer or withdraw your PayPal money to Malaysia bank account:
. Log in to your PayPal account
. Click Transfer Money
. Click Transfer to your bank
. Set the currency
. Select the bank which it’s linked to
. Set the amount to be withdrawn
. Review your transfer
How To Transfer PayPal Money To Malaysia Bank Account
Now, let’s go into the detailed process of transferring PayPal money to your local bank.
1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. It will open to the ‘Summary‘ page or the main page.
3. Click on ‘Transfer Money‘, which is listed under ‘PayPal balance‘ on the left-hand side of the page.
4. It opens a new page titled ‘Transfer funds‘.
5. Click on ‘Transfer to your bank‘ under ‘Funds out‘.
6. Again, it opens a new page titled ‘Transfer to your bank‘.
7. Select the bank which you have linked to your PayPal.
8. Then click the ‘Next‘ button.
9. At this new page titled ‘Transfer amount‘.
10. Type in the amount which you want to transfer to your local bank account.
13. Once it is done, click on the ‘Next‘ button.
14. This new page is for you to review your transfer which you have just set.
15. You can see the details, which include: the amount of your transfer, your bank, the fee, the conversion rate and the actual amount which it will be transfer out to your bank.
16. Finally click on the ‘Transfer XXXX MYR Now‘ button below.
Note: XXX is the amount transferred.
17. The last page, you just click on the ‘Done‘ button.
18. That is all you need to do.
How long does it take to transfer money from PayPal to bank account?
You should receive the PayPal money in your bank account within 2-3 working days.
Related Tip: How To Activate Maybank Visa Debit Card For Online Purchase
Comments are closed.