These are some places of interests around Taipei which you can visit via the nearest MRT stations:
1. Ximending : Ximen Station
2. Dihua : Zhongshan Station and walk towards the West.
3. Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall & Liberty Square : Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Station
4. Longshan Temple, Guangzhou Street Night Market, Huaxi Street Night Market, Xichang Street Night Market and Wuzhou Street Night Market : Longshan MRT Station. The temple is across the station. Then you walk either left or right side of the temple.
5. Yongkang Street : Guting Station. Take Exit 5 and walk straight along Heping East Road. Then turn left to Lishui Street and keep walking for about 5 minutes and then turn right.
6. Wufenpu : Houshanpi Station
7.Miramar Entertainment park: Jiannan Road Station
8.Jinan Presbyterian Church : NTU Hospital Station
9.Museum of Contemporary Art : Taipei Main Station and Zhongshan Station.
10.Bao-an Temple and Confucius Temple : Yuanshan Station
11.Taipei 101, : Taipei City Hall Station
12. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall : Sun Yatsen Memorial Hall station
13. Maokong Gondola: Taipei Zoo Station. Walk along the Xinguang Road Section 2.
14. 228 Peace Memorial Park : Taipei Main Station
15. Daan Park and Taipei Grand Mosque: Daan Station and then walk eastwards along Xinyi Road
Comments are closed.