This is the latest tip how to link or add PayPal to your Malaysia bank account, so you can withdraw money from your PayPal account to your bank account easily and safely.
These days many of Malaysians are involved in e-commerce business, and they are using PayPal as their online payments system.
Many Malaysians are using the PayPal services, simply because PayPal is an established international firm, protects the sellers, and it is very easy to integrate with e-commerce platforms like BigCommerce, Shopify, EasyStore, and WooCommerce.
Before you can withdraw PayPal money from your local bank, you need to do these two (2) steps:
1. Link Paypal to your Malaysia bank account
2. Transfer PayPal money to your Malaysia bank account
This tutorial is only showing you the first step: linking your PayPal account to your Malaysia bank account.
How To Link PayPal To Malaysia Bank Account
This is basically what what you need to do.
Steps on how to link PayPal to your Malaysia bank account:
. Log in to PayPal Account
. Click on Wallet
. Select Link a bank account
. Fill up your bank details
. It will do a quick security check
. Then it is done
Now, let’s get into the details:
1. Log in to PayPal Account.
2. Then you click on ‘Wallet‘.
4. Now click on ‘Link a bank account‘ button.
5. It opens a new page titled ‘Link a bank account‘.
There is an important remark that says:
‘You can only link a bank account in Malaysian Ringgit.‘
Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad
MEPS bank routing code: MBBEMYKL
Account Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Note: PayPal will automatically search for your MEPS, once you type in your Bank Name.
Anyway, the MEPS bank routing code Maybank is: MBBEMYKL.
7. At the bottom, there is reminder that reads:
‘Make sure your name and bank information match your bank account. Otherwise, your transactions won’t go through and you’ll be charged a fee.‘
8. Check them carefully before you click on the ‘Link Your Bank‘ blue color button.
9. Next, it will open a new page titled ‘Quick security check‘. Click ‘Please continue‘.
Note: Then you will receive a 6-digit TAC code (security code) on your cellphone.
10. Then you will see this reminder that it has send a TAC code to your cellphone. Click ‘Please continue‘ button.
11. Now type in the TAC code into the box provided.
12. Next click the ‘Continue‘ button.
13. Once the linking process is successful, you click on the ‘Done‘ button.
Meps Bank Routing code
Here is a list of MEPS Bank Routing Code (aka SWIFT Code):
Affin Bank Berhad – PHBMMYKL
Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad – MFBBMYKL
Ambank Berhad – ARBKMYKL
Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad – BIMBMYKL
Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Berhad – BKRMMYK1
Bank Muamalat Berhad – BMMBMYKL
Bank Of America – BOFAMY2X
Bank Simpanan Nasional – BSNAMYK1
CIMB Bank Berhad – CIBBMYKL
Citibank Berhad – CITIMYKL
Deustche Bank – DEUTMYKL
Eon Bank Berhad – EOBBMYKL
Hong Leong Bank Berhad – HLBBMYKL
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad – HBMBMYKL
Malayan Banking Berhad – MBBEMYKL
OCBC Bank (M) Berhad – OCBCMYKL
Public Bank Berhad – PBBEMYKL
RHB Bank Berhad – RHBBMYKL
Standard Chartered Bank Msia Bhd – SCBLMYKX
The Royal Bank Of Scotland Berhad (RBS) – ABNAMYKL
United Overseas Bank – UOVBMYKL
MEPS stands for Malaysian Electronic Payment System
SWIFT Code is a unique identification code for a particular bank and are are used for transferring money and messages between banks.
Maybank Meps Routing Code
For instance if you have a Maybank account, then use the Maybank meps routing code: MBBEMYKL.
After you have linked PayPal to your Malaysia bank account, this is how to transfer the money from PayPal to your bank account.